http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Semana de Traslados

Hey family! This week we have transfers. We got calls this morning. Sister Warner is leaving me :( I am so sad! But she has been here for a little over 8 months so I think it will be a good change for her. 

Some crazy happenings this week:
1. Got a dart thrown right above my head to pop a water balloon, good thing the aim was good.
2. There was a huge lightning thunderstorm that we had to stay inside for. we played some cards. 
3. Learned how to play the mission song
4. Had specialized training with President Wakolo
5. Got to see Sis. Hernandez again in Little Rock after specialized
6. Deep cleaned our apartment for an apartment inspection
7. Had the most delicious ribs at the Eastmans that I have ever eaten
8. Had a pioneer activity with the branch where we all dressed up, sang hymns, told pioneer stories, and danced. I learned this way fun dance! 
9. Sang a song in the English branch with Samantha Smith called "I am of Worth." Sis. washburn accompanied and I figured out some fun harmonies. It was a little bit scary but it sounded good! There was someone afterwards that came up and said, "That was the first time in a long time that I have cried in sacrament." It was sweet.

10. But the most exciting thing that happened: ARISSANDRA GOT BAPTIZED AND CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!! It was one of the smoothest baptisms I have had. She was so happy! She is such an example to me. Her faith is so strong. She knew that this was something she had to do because she had received that answer to her prayers that this church was true and has been restored through Joseph Smith. None of her family came to her baptism which I am sure was hard on her. It is also going to be hard going to Mexico to her super catholic grandma but I know that she will be blessed and everything will work out. I know this gospel will bless her life. Being able to raise her little boy in the gospel will make everything better! I am so grateful for the Elders and all their help teaching her before handing her off. Being able to teach her, my testimony of prayers was strengthened. I know that God answers our prayers if we pray with real intent. I also know that God has a specific plan and timing for everything. I love this gospel and love being a missionary :)

Well I love yall! Have a good week! 
Hasta ver!

Sister Goudie

Went to Stobys :) a cute little Arkansas restaurant.

Mulans :) a Chinese restaurant.

Looking smart with our glasses studying!

Lake Dardenelle

After specialized training!

Love this Senior couple!

Arissandra got baptized!!!!

Playing some pioneer games.

The branch at the activity.

Pioneer activity!

Playing the piano and singing hymns with the members.

No comments:

Post a Comment